Going BigTime!

BigTime

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tanks looks amazing and really glad you started a thread. Think that’s the best quarantine system I’ve seen!
Thanks man. I dealt with so much ich in the freshwater world for years, and almost lost two of my favorite fish when I went to saltwater that I felt like TT was the way to go when I read about it. Gave it a go and so far so good. We shall see.

BigTime

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
So hows the crosshatch after the day to hang out?
He's doing better. Some of his color has come back but his cheeks still look like they are bruised. I don't know if that's a thing or not but he looks like he got slapped around. Just when I think I know something the Drowned Gods laugh at me. I thought he was going to be the biggest fish in my tank and I was afraid he would potentially terrorize the place. Turns out I've underestimated the size of my fish and he's actually the third largest.

Unfortunately my hippo tang seems to not like him. There is still some random posturing but for the most part everyone else seems to be over it and he's free to swim except for the hippo, he randomly will just get aggressive with him and fight with him till he runs off.

Although I haven't been right about anything else yet I'm going to make one more prediction. By this time next week he runs the tank!

BigTime

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
End of day 2 for the crosshatch and all seems well. He seems to have assimilated into the horde. Not sure where he is in the pecking order just yet but nobody's messing with him and he seems to be not messing with anyone else. Now I'm just hoping all his color comes back soon. The six fish I have in the 20 gallon tanks for Tank Transfer are in their last tanks and will be getting moved into their larger long term quarantine tanks soon.