Grow out contest 2016-1

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Post a picture by April 2nd on this thread along with a prediction of how many head you will grow. (this will come into play if there is a tie [/QUOTE said:
Is that the correct date? or a picture of what?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
projectx;643857 said:
Post a picture by April 2nd on this thread along with a prediction of how many head you will grow. (this will come into play if there is a tie [/QUOTE said:
Is that the correct date? or a picture of what?
Thanks I fixed it. Is it showing all mess up on your end the 2 post in this thread?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Next one will be cheaper. A nice chalice or Monti I am thinking. I'll try and get a few in a year. Different types also.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How would we pay you the $

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Irishman;n643896 said:
How would we pay you the $
​This is from post #2 I can't wait to start this..

I will need you to pay by PayPal at sctip@yahoo.com please include your forum user name in the notes. Payment will need to be received by April 11th. This is due to the fact that the polyps will need to be cut and one we will only cut for as many people that has paid. If you need to withdraw please let me know ASAP because once they are cut the polyps will be yours.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Don't forget next Monday April 11th is the last day to pay to play. If this is a problem please let me know by PM or text me @ 303-827-8130.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was setting up payment on paypal and it appears that you are charged a fee. Am I doing this correctly?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Sorry I should have pointed that out. Do it as friends and family. If you're worried about that you have our entire community that knows you paid. I mark it on the second post as soon as PayPal emails me.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sctip;n644397 said:
Sorry I should have pointed that out. Do it as friends and family. If you're worried about that you have our entire community that knows you paid. I mark it on the second post as soon as PayPal emails me.
Okay, will do. I am fairly new to using paypal. Thanks for coordinating the contest!