Grow out contest 2016-1

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Balz3352;645003 said:
Im going to have to back out. Big Tank I have has too many scratches on it for me and the boss so I need to deal with that. Sorry good luck. Im interested in a frag in the future ;)
Thanks for letting me know. We will get you in the next one.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Balz3352;n645008 said:
Thanks im beyond frustrated right now. To get this close and almost feel like im back to square one.
​I feel for you, if you if you need some help let me know I will try to help with anything I can do. And Iam sure we will be doing another grow out this year.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Anyone else want ot play? If you need a few extra days for funds to process let me know before Monday please. I'll be letting Josh know a total on Tuesday for our grow out.

Please pay by PayPal at sctip @ Yahoo . com

Any issues let me know please.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

chanson123

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
sorry im going to have to pass this time also.Im putting the house up for sale so I will have probably have to transfer my tank and we all know how that goes.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
chanson123;645299 said:
sorry im going to have to pass this time also.Im putting the house up for sale so I will have probably have to transfer my tank and we all know how that goes.
Thanks gotcha

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I am going to remove names that have not paid. If you want to participate let me know and I will add your name to the list. This deadline is so that we can have time to heal the zoa, so if you decide to play just let me know and if we can get your cut you can play. I hope we have several more added back to the list to grow out this morphed Hallucination.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Gonzo is paid and cutting them to let them heal. Who else is stoked for getting this zoa?

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hell yea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So for now, it's a waiting game to get the frag. Then it's a waiting game to see if it grows. Got to love reefing! Lol, excited to see how this goes!!