Grow out contest 2016-2

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Sunday is Superbowl party, if you want to come up for wings, and polish mistakes you're welcome to.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did anyone ever get a piece of my monti? I thought I would help out and let Scott use my monti for this growout contest and would collect compensation once this growout started but I guess he ended up loosing this piece in a system crash and I never got any compensation and he never let me know. Have contacted him and got a reply but he quit texting back once I brought up compensation. If anyone did get a piece, would you be willing to frag a piece for me?

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I don't think anyone got a piece. This was also about the time that he pretty much dropped out of communication.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I have a piece and can frag out a piece of it. Doesn't look great right now though as its browned out some.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did anyone ever get a piece of my monti? I thought I would help out and let Scott use my monti for this growout contest and would collect compensation once this growout started but I guess he ended up loosing this piece in a system crash and I never got any compensation and he never let me know. Have contacted him and got a reply but he quit texting back once I brought up compensation. If anyone did get a piece, would you be willing to frag a piece for me?
I also have a piece. I don't think it has grown much, but it's alive. Let me know if you need some. I could try to make a frag for you.

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a piece and can frag out a piece of it. Doesn't look great right now though as its browned out some.
Thanks! I'll take you up on a frag whenever you have a piece available, no rush.
I also have a piece. I don't think it has grown much, but it's alive. Let me know if you need some. I could try to make a frag for you.
I'll try and get one from Scott as we both live in Aurora. But I do appreciate the offer, Neil!

Did you both get yours from Sctip? If you did, I would imagine you paid him for it?

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
@Jadkins4 I'd be happy to give you what I have and let you grow it out. Maybe I could grab a frag back from you down the road. We are planning a trip down to Ikea this week (maybe bed bath & beyond I don't know if we'll have enough time) and I could try to meet up with you. Just say the word and it's yours.

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
@Jadkins4 I'd be happy to give you what I have and let you grow it out. Maybe I could grab a frag back from you down the road. We are planning a trip down to Ikea this week (maybe bed bath & beyond I don't know if we'll have enough time) and I could try to meet up with you. Just say the word and it's yours.
Grow that bad boy out! I will get a piece back someday. In no rush. Just glad I have a chance to get a piece back.