Lagging site

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are also hosted by GoDaddy and will be I believe for the next 5 years. I believe our resident computer expert thatoneguy is looking into a Popsicle solution through various different venues. We know it's a problem, just font know why, yet.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tee hee..."popsicle " solution..tee hee. Sounds cool....and refreshing ...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I moved to a new MS SQL server last night. I have now optimized the DB and cleaned up some things.
I have also made a few changes on the vbulletin backend.

Let me know if you are still experiencing slow speeds.

If you are, try using www.marinecolorado.com, it is pointed to the same DB, so all the posts are the same, it is running on a completely different server though. Let me know if that one runs any better for you.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Job well done Derek seems to be running just as fast and smooth as it used to!!! Thanks a million man!!! Don't know if you have any Mohawk Zoas, but I have some for all your awesome unpaid work!!! Lmk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, thanks a lot for all your hard work.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
it is so much better man thanks you so much for all the effort you put in to it. The site rocks again, come on live sales...

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome. Glad it's better. I still have a little but more work to do. But none of it should require the site to go down.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;158731 said:
Awesome. Glad it's better. I still have a little but more work to do. But none of it should require the site to go down.

Impressive results; we do appreciate your dedication. Thank you

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Agreed but I don't use takatalk or other apps on the phone.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is possible it was GoDaddy updating our settings since we upped our level of service with them. I have not seen any issues though. Let me know if you are still seeing slow speeds.