Mastadors

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Expecting a litter of mastador pups in about a week. Won't be released until 8 weeks, but will come with 1st shots and vet check. Only asking $200. Located in the springs. Mom is 100% back lab and dad is 100% bull mastiff. PM if interested.

Here's Momma - Graycee (1 y/o AKC Lab)

Here's Dad - King (2 y/o Pure Bull Mastiff)

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy crap those are going to big dogs... I have a friend that has a Mastador and Indy is 150 pounds +...

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
KhensuRa;143821 said:
Holy crap those are going to big dogs... I have a friend that has a Mastador and Indy is 150 pounds +...
Mom's only like 50 lbs max and dad's right around 110, 120 tops. Either way, they're gonna be some good looking dogs. We're not looking to get rich, just want some good homes for these lil guys once their here.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
if my current dog wasn't such a bastid i'd want one. happen to have any pics of past litters?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i will defiantly be interested when i can see what they look like ... i want pics ASAP

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
dv3;143833 said:
i will defiantly be interested when i can see what they look like ... i want pics ASAP
As soon as she pops them out I'll get pics up. According to our vet, she's due any time now. Once there here, anyoen can feel free to come on over and take a look as well. Anythign down will garauntee you the one you choose.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not trying to hijack the thread however I have a few questions in general that fit into this. In the past a dog that was not purebread was considered a mutt. Now days there are all kinds of cross breeds that are sold for big money. Is it just me or the quality of everything nowdays going downhil?

Just want to clarify not saying you dont have good dogs or they are not going to be good dogs just curious why nowdays nothing is pure as in the past.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
MartinsReef;149855 said:
Have the pups been birthed yet? Pics?
no nothing yet. we're going back to the vet this weekend to make sure everything's ok

chrislorentz;149923 said:
I am not trying to hijack the thread however I have a few questions in general that fit into this. In the past a dog that was not purebread was considered a mutt. Now days there are all kinds of cross breeds that are sold for big money. Is it just me or the quality of everything nowdays going downhil?

Just want to clarify not saying you dont have good dogs or they are not going to be good dogs just curious why nowdays nothing is pure as in the past.
I do agree with you. However, all my dogs are 100% AKC registered, papered and pedigreed. We we're helping out a buddy when this happpend. We quaratined her during her cycle and kept everyone apart, my female just decided to have one of those split cycles and we had no warning of it until we found the mastiff having his way with her. Our pups get the best vet care and food (which is just over $1.50 a lb) and thats why I'm only asking a small amount for them.

When they do finally get here and are ready to leave, they will go with 1st shots and a clean bill of health from our vet.

But again, I do agree with the fact that just about everything out there is mixed. Our plan for next years litter (as was supposed to be this one) is 100% lab wth our male.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Again I am not coming down on you or anything I mean hell there are labadoodle, golden doodles, king shepherds, afadors, affen terrier, american bullador, american bull-aussie, and the list goes on and on. WOW even more than I thought check out this link..... Agan I am not trying to say what you did was wrong or nothing it is just something that I have always been curious about..... Check out this list of "designer dogs" http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/hybriddogs.htm

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
oh i know, not mad at your. actually nice to hear other peopl who hold our view of things. we firmly believe in breeding for the better of the breed and can't belive the kind of designer dogs we found when we started looking up what we were having

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pure bred means inbred lol the bloodlines need new blood is good for the breed, how do you think we got the breeds we have today , I am the proud owner of a pitador btw

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;149936 said:
Again I am not coming down on you or anything I mean hell there are labadoodle, golden doodles, king shepherds, afadors, affen terrier, american bullador, american bull-aussie, and the list goes on and on. WOW even more than I thought check out this link..... Agan I am not trying to say what you did was wrong or nothing it is just something that I have always been curious about..... Check out this list of "designer dogs" http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/hybriddogs.htm
We have pure breeds of Jack Russels and cockers. I just had to put down a male cocker that was the best bird dog, I have ever had. I have never seen so many hybrids in my life. The site go on and on. The reason I asked about these dogs, is because my dad has mastiffs and my mother has labs. I love both breeds and when I saw the pups are going to be born that I could have the best of both!?!? Maybe I am just crazy.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i for one am really excited to get one ...i really want a pure breed bull mastiff but thats $1600 roughly

what better mix than with a lab IMO ....both dogs generally have great temperaments

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;149957 said:
i for one am really excited to get one ...i really want a pure breed bull mastiff but thats $1600 roughly

what better mix than with a lab IMO ....both dogs generally have great temperaments
+1 agreed

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;149955 said:
We have pure breeds of Jack Russels and cockers. I just had to put down a male cocker that was the best bird dog, I have ever had. I have never seen so many hybrids in my life. The site go on and on. The reason I asked about these dogs, is because my dad has mastiffs and my mother has labs. I love both breeds and when I saw the pups are going to be born that I could have the best of both!?!? Maybe I am just crazy.
That's not crazy at all. I love purebreads and have a beautiful male boxer in Florida...left him with my sister when I moved since he was extremely protective of her, and was leaving her in the house solo.

When I got to Colorado I couldn't decide if I wanted a German shepherd, which my father had growing up, or a Australian cattle dog, a personal favorite. I came across a puppy crossed between those two breeds that a farmer planned on putting down. Rescuing her has been extremely rewarding.

I agree that mixing bloodlines between breeds is beneficial; it typically lessens risk of developing those breed-specific ailments. If you can also get the personality traits of the two breeds you love the most, I say go for it!