Mastadors

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;149957 said:
i for one am really excited to get one ...i really want a pure breed bull mastiff but thats $1600 roughly

what better mix than with a lab IMO ....both dogs generally have great temperaments
I agree 100%. Been following this thread, and have been tempted to ask for a pup. I have a huge yard, but a small home with a pretty open floor plan...it'd be a stretch to get another resident in here.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
My buddy's got a beautiful pure german bloodline red merle german shepard and we've joked about breeding him with our red siberian to make some "Jerky" pups. My wife has her little lap dog peek-a-poo pup that follows her around religiously. I got my labs and husky. Even though about mixing them a few times also.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
jahmic;149961 said:
I agree 100%. Been following this thread, and have been tempted to ask for a pup. I have a huge yard, but a small home with a pretty open floor plan...it'd be a stretch to get another resident in here.
Only a few are spoken for. As big as she is, I'm sure there are plenty more in there!!!!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Personally I dont think you can compare a purebread to a "designer" when it comes to genetics since you completly change it. I am not saying they are good or bad some of the best dogs I have ever owned were mutts.

So how do you feel about Hybrid Fish?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
it does change it ....something like this i have read you dont want to breed again to get a another mastatdor but thats not my intention ...im looking for good family dog and guard dog and think this fits the bill for me

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Well, they're here, or rather still coming. So far we're up to 6. 5 black (haven't checked for sex yet on all but most are female) and 1 brown male. Pics and total body count to follow, pics later tonight.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;150402 said:
Well, they're here, or rather still coming. So far we're up to 6. 5 black (haven't checked for sex yet on all but most are female) and 1 brown male. Pics and total body count to follow, pics later tonight.
Congrats!!!

Can't wait to see them.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow! man i am going to talk to the GF and see what i have to do to get one of these! lol i can already hear it get rid of the fish tank......haha its a reef tank i win!

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
up to 10 pups. 3 brown brindle looking on the coloring (all males) and 7 black (2 male all black, 5 girls all with white patches on chest and bellys). In the light a few of the black ones have a super light brownish glow to them. here is a pic of the litter, 1 female black and 1 of the brown brindle males

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
your #4 in line if you decide to get one but none are physically picked out yet. We're gonna be getting color band collars so when we can get individual pics and people start choosing we'll know who's left

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok i am working majic on the GF lol well i should say trying....i tries to leave the mastif out cause she doesnt like big dogs but she is to good

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
OMG!!! So cute...