Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did i miss a dollar amount?

Nevermind...I learned to read...

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Expecting a litter of mastador pups in about a week. Won't be released until 8 weeks, but will come with 1st shots and vet check. Only asking $200. Located in the springs. Mom is 100% back lab and dad is 100% bull mastiff. PM if interested.
200 i beleive first post.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So wish I could get one.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hi everyone! This is Bush's wife. I apologize for not getting back to everyone's posts - I'm preggo too and I was taking my nap lol. Anyway - our little girl is done with her labor and we have 10 puppies. If I remember correctly only 4 are spoken for at the moment. We have 3 brown/brindles and all the rest are black. We are asking $200 for them and that will cover all of their shots up to 8 weeks old as well as dewormer. We are estimating them to be available to take home on Cinco de Mayo :) but of course will get a better estimation from the vet. I will have my husband post up picture's as soon as we can get some - babies are still trying to feed from mom and I don't want to take them away from that since it needs to be done every hour. If you have any questions please let us know - I'd be happy to answer anything and we will put up pictures as soon as we can. Thank you for your time and patience! :)

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Just out of curiosity will these puppies be socialized with small children? Do you have kids at home? What kind of temperament does the male have? When I used to breed Australian Shepherds I always had my friends bring their kids over to play with the puppies from about 3 weeks and on. My cousin just lost:( her english mastiff and maybe interested. Thanks

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Dad wsa a stubborn butthead but was always the only dog since he was a pup. We have both big dogs adn small dogs as well as cats in our house and friends who bring their kids over all the time. We don't have any kids in the house with us though.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
So you will have kids playing with the puppies when they are little? If you do just make sure that the kids are sitting down, hate it when they drop the puppy on it's head. :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;150999 said:
So you will have kids playing with the puppies when they are little? If you do just make sure that the kids are sitting down, hate it when they drop the puppy on it's head. :)
i have researched them a good deal ....you know i have the 2 little ones plus the baby due this week ....ill be getting my mastador in 8 weeks :) too ....im by no means a dog expert but from my expereince with those breeds (labs and bull mastiffs ...never seen a mix) of the dogs and the research i have done the bigggest concern is that they are clumbsy and can knock the kids down .....biting them or something like that should a non issue though i think

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;151908 said:
I am so bummed that I can not have one! =(
are they gone? ...im so stoked about mine i wouldn't sell it fora 1,000 ...lol ...hell as bad as i wanted to because i always have to ( my nature) i didnt even try and talk him down

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;151923 said:
i know i am excited to...lol my GF just gets to pick it out. which is fine with me
i was lucky enough to let her give me pic too ...now the name (uhh) ....part of my excitment lies in that she is allergic to dogs and she is gonna let me give it a try ....i figure its small enough maybe she can work into it and they also have shots she can get that are supposed to help with that ....we did have a dog that lived with us for a short period of time without to many problems so fingers crossed

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
They're not the best but here are pics of 2 brown males. A few of the black ones are starting to turn towards a darker brown. Will get pics of those soon. ID collars are coming in friday and we'll get pics of all the ones that are stll available up and those in line will get pics based on when they asked asked. TLSRCS...i believe you're in line for 2nd to smallest runt unless 1st backs out. On a sadder note :(, momma squashed on of the black girls last night and we found her DOA this morning..pretty bummed :( All the rest are doing great and seem to be getting bigger by the day. 3 1/2 weeks til eyes open, can't wait

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn you woman for making me choose a new tank or a Mastador pup! I guess that is what I get for buying a $55k car with out telling her about it first!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;151980 said:
Damn you woman for making me choose a new tank or a Mastador pup! I guess that is what I get for buying a $55k car with out telling her about it first!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
ugh ...i have no pity for you now ....lol

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;151982 said:
ugh ...i have no pity for you now ....lol
Right! Even though that was almost four years ago and I sold it for profit non the less. She wont let me forget it. Oh well, I had it coming! Lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk