Mastadors

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;151986 said:
Right! Even though that was almost four years ago and I sold it for profit non the less. She wont let me forget it. Oh well, I had it coming! Lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
well i seem to recall you saying your waiting on a new boat too so you were already pushing it ....lol

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;151988 said:
well i seem to recall you saying your waiting on a new boat too so you were already pushing it ....lol
HEY WHO'S SIDE YOU ON! j/k She's the one that suggested that we get a bigger boat, I just jumped on it! Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Showed a pic to the wife... She's interested!! What do you need/want me to do to get in line for this?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just say the word. Right now there are 3 people waiting for us to get these color bands to ID the pups. You'd be number 4. 1's already been choosen based on being the only that looked like he did. We have 4 males and 4 females left. ALl we know is that the 2 smallest females and a males are going to be chosen. Once that happens I can email you pics of who's left and once you chose and send a deposit, it yours. Just let me know

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
here's a quick update!!! Eyes are already starting to open and these guys are growing fast. We'll get pics up once there eyes are fully open. Picking order is identified and if you'reon the list you should be getting a pm from me shortly.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
dv3;154291 said:
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
??? nothing came through. lol

I'll be sending you pics of you lil (rather - your getting huge) guy tomorrow as well. His weren't quite opening yet as of yesterday morning, but I'll check again tomorrow

Updated pics! Or just give the pups their own FB page, lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;154295 said:
??? nothing came through. lol

I'll be sending you pics of you lil (rather - your getting huge) guy tomorrow as well. His weren't quite opening yet as of yesterday morning, but I'll check again tomorrow
stupid phone ...lol ...i was thinknig of posting something but didnt bother ..we will talk soon no hurry

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
OK. Here they are. Pics as of this morning. We've named a few (Some will be for obvious reason). The color code relates to the color of the ID collar the pup has on. Also will be listed whether or not it is still available or not. Pups will be held for 2 days when pending a deposit (longer if arrangements are worked out due to paypal and what not). We're only accepting paypal or cash in person but that can be worked out via email. ENJOY!!!!

"Rotty" - Light Purple - Girl (Pending Deposit)

"The Runt" - Pink - Girl (Pending Deposit)

"Blue" - Dark Blue - Boy (Sold)

"Blackmouth" - Black - Boy (Pending Deposit)

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
MartinsReef;154751 said:
Why is his name Monster?
Because he is by far the biggest of the bunch and always makes that yawning / roaring face when we pick him up (i.e....his 1st pic), you can almost hear the "rwaaaaaarrr" when he does it...lol