Purple hornet dbtc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;88805 said:
Sounds good. I don't know boogie personally but I am not sure if you would ever see it if he picked it up. LOL
Whaaaaaaat?? Meeeeeeeee? Look look ....well...it was there a minute ago...I swear...

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn i was fooled! Lol...i searched your threads and the guy said he was auctioning off a 92 gallon corner...never had one so i assumed he knew what he had...damn him. Lol. Guess you got rid of the 20 gallon sump that was with it too.

120greefman

Heffe01;88822 said:
Damn i was fooled! Lol...i searched your threads and the guy said he was auctioning off a 92 gallon corner...never had one so i assumed he knew what he had...damn him. Lol. Guess you got rid of the 20 gallon sump that was with it too.
LOL, that is funny. I think I did post all the tanks I have at some point in prior threads. And yes the 20 gallon sump went bye bye. But now that you mention it, it is a 92 gallon. I measured. Oh well, my dbtc, my mistake, had the number set in my head and no one said 412 prior to me saying a winner so I think it is ok to move forward.

120greefman

I noticed you said 432 which would have been correct but I traded the sump and a wavemaker for a canister filter. I will throw you a couple PH if you want them just for doing your homework. :) LMK

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you would like i will give heffe a frag of the PH when they are ready, i have to dbct 2 of them out anyway and he did do his homework.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can I get dibs on second frag? Lol

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie already has first dibs because he is making the drive for me to get them and i was offering the second to heffe. when they grow out more i will make sure you get a frag.

120greefman

No, don't worry about it. An honest mistake on my end and it is no big deal. I am glad heffe was thorogh enough to actually look all that up. He deserves a reward. I have a nice plug for him too. Imagine I could have gone through life thinking my 92 gallon corner tank was only a 90. LOL. Trust me I have more PH so it is not a big deal. :)

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;88800 said:
Holy cow, we have a winner already. 410 it is! That was too easy. Gonna make it harder next time.(twss) LMK when you wanna grab it.

120 gallon x 2
40 gallon sump x 2
90 gallon x 1
there was already a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.