Reef ED 2019

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
That’s a pretty awesome little tank! I could think of a few uses for it. Does it come with built-in excuses to give to your wife for keeping another tank?
I'm sure we can come up with something ;)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
The prizes just keep on coming! Here's some more to cover your testing needs. Including the brand new Hanna salinity monitor
View attachment 14503

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
A few more random must have for the ReefEd prize pool. Bone cutters, filter medias, fish foods, RoDi replacements, tank additive and more. Don't miss your chance to win any of these
View attachment 14515

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Premier stepping in with some awesome donations for the club auction, with a Skimz Monster sn123 Mini skimmer, and a GHL master 4-channel doser!!!! Thanks for those!

This is going to be the best auction yet. The previous auction, at Coral Extravaganza 2018, we were able to raise, and donate almost $300 to the ADEproject, which is pretty good, but I would love to do a lot more. I know we can, and so far it looks like we will, but we still need your help. So bring your items down to the event, lets make you some quick cash, and we can all help a good cause while we are it. Check out CRF for more info on their efforts to conserve and restore the Florida reef system https://www.coralrestoration.org/

As a reminder, the Auction is open to anyone who has any Aquarium, or Marine, related items they want to sell. Just about anything can go in the auction, including livestock, frags, new ,or used equipment. Just need to be healthy, clean, and/or in good working order. See full rules for more Details http://marinecolorado.org/threads/official-masc-auction-rules.27014/

Hope to see you all there!

View attachment 14529

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Glad we could help, always down to support the club and a good cause.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
$1 each or $20 for a sheet of 25

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Confirmed that there will be an Achilles tang, a Orange Shoulder tang and a Lemonpeel angel in the auction. :eek:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Is it a live auction or silent auction? Do you have to be a member to take part in it or the raffles?
Its a live auction, and no you dont need to be a member for any of the drawings

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Thanks. I"m still trying to decide if I'm going to attend, it is a long drive up from Peyton CO.
Certainly worth the drive imo ;)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
For items in the auction, should we print off a bid sheet and bring it...or will they be there?
Best to print one off and label your items before hand. I will have some sheets at the event for those that cant print them out but will make it a lot easier if they are done ahead of time