Reefs2Go?

mwirth1

Cleaner Shrimp
So has anyone bought anything from reefs2go.com? They have a pretty awesome deal right now but the reviews on them were pretty awful. I am skeptical so I would like to hear if any of you have had experience with this site?

Thanks!

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have twice, tempted but their prices. You get what you pay for. I will never order from them again. The fish was emaciated and died in a few days. Some of the corals dissolved within a week. Some lived and were nice. Customer service takes days to get back to you.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've ordered from them about five times. In the future I'll only order Cuc. Fish and inverts are tiny! Coral has been small as well.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have ordered pods multiple times and have been happy. I bought a CUC once and it was good but everything was super small. Still happy with that purchase. I did add on a favia once and it was DOA. I contacted them and they gave me a credit for the item plus an extra $10 on top. Customer service was good for me. I will only order pods or CUC from now on.

mwirth1

Cleaner Shrimp
They had a sweet deal yesterday, 4 zoa frags (10 polyps each) and 2 mushrooms for $29.99 with free shipping. I've heard more bad things than good about them so I didn't buy it. Plus the free shipping wasn't overnight so I didn't want to have coral in a box for a few days.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
We had a horrible experience with them. We had DOA and wrong items in the package and missing items all together. We tried to call and email with no response until we told them we were done and would spread our experience with everyone we could.

But by that time it was to late for us. We didn't ask for any money or replacement for items customer service through them sucks.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
They actually used to be sponsors of ours until all the bad dealings they had with our members. Its to bad as I think they have potential to be a great business but they continually drop the ball time and time again. We do have some pretty awesome local sponsors though that can get you pretty much anything you need though, so I would search locally first myself :)

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haven't personally been to stone aquatics yet but looking forward to it. They seem to have nearly everything on hand and great prices. Just recently went to aquatic Art didn't see much in the way of fish but tons of good looking corals and equipment and everyone was super friendly and helpful. Also Aqua-mart has pretty much a bunch of everything. Caught Gonzo at MACNA has great looking corals. Elite reef is another great option and Ambrosio also has quite a few fish and corals everything looks great and good prices in Aurora. I think I would use any one of them before going online if at all possible.