TOTM JAN 23RD TO FEB 20TH

We are back for another TOTM. This months photos for TOTM must be a SIDE SHOT. So grab those cameras and lets get after it. Same rules apply as the previous month. This month we have been blessed by Aquatic Arts @crisc with a very generous donation of 200$ gift card to their store.

Thank you Aquatic Arts for this donation to the MASC TOTM. So start tagging people and start dropping those photos. Let the good times roll. I wish everyone luck this month and am excited to see those beautiful tanks.

@SynDen if there is anything you would like to Add now is the time. Thank You for allowing me to revive this contest.

This thread is where we will submit photos and those photos will be posted in a voting thread.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR LAST MONTH!!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I think that if you can't do a side shot then you wont be able to participate for this round, but in future round we can do a top down shot too. Likely will be a few ppl, including myself, that wont be able to participate in that

You could do side shots on other tanks too, like your frag tank maybe?

Here is one for the contest. Lets keep it rolling everyone we have a 200$ Aquatic Arts gift card on the line...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk