What do you do?

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I teach middle school science and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stay at home dad trying to get a small coral propagation business going. Backround is as an electrician but been staying home since my daughter was born with a cleft palate.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mccoc033;274623 said:
I'm the General Manager for a restaurant and liquor store in Southlands in Aurora, and also the Sommelier. The Wine Experience Café & World Cellar. I am also a full time student at University of Phoenix getting my BS in Software Engineering.
I'll have to come and say hi. My wife loves that place. Its in my area

KCCO

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im currently owner of a jewelry and rare coin store. I curently am working on a schooling plan to go all the way up to and get a masters.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mccoc033;274623 said:
I'm the General Manager for a restaurant and liquor store in Southlands in Aurora, and also the Sommelier. The Wine Experience Café & World Cellar. I am also a full time student at University of Phoenix getting my BS in Software Engineering.
I live a couple of miles from there. My wife and I love that place.

I am an Electrical and Software engineer for a Storage Area Network hardware company. I also teach Motorcycle riding on many weekends thru Abate of Colorado as an MSF instructor.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Senior Java Developer for ADP in Fort Collins by day. Crazed web developer by night :p. jda I need to hit you up. Google is my dream job :p

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I disgustingly to a fault creep, scour and crazily hunt the far ends of the globe and internet for the next sexy, beautiful and amazing ZOA I can afford. Oh and occasionally I work as a landscape architect and look at MASC (only once every 3-5 mins though).

HondaHound

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm a lead robotic assembly technician for wolf robotics in Fort Collins. We build automated fabrication systems for CAT, John Deere, Joy Global, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am envious of many of you guys. I love my job and company, but I would do just about anything to get out of testing and into true development of hardware or software.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;274672 said:
I am envious of many of you guys. I love my job and company, but I would do just about anything to get out of testing and into true development of hardware or software.
Sounds like you need to take this comment to your boss. What's the worst that can happen?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;274640 said:
Stay at home dad trying to get a small coral propagation business going. Backround is as an electrician but been staying home since my daughter was born with a cleft palate.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
We had twins and my son was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate, three surgeries in the first year, if you need any help or have questions let me know :)

LiquidDecent

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;274672 said:
Check out a few books by John Acuff, Quitter and Start they might help find out what you want to do.

Myself I am an IT production software support person. In addition to that I am teaching myself to develop software for iOS devices, maybe someday soon I'll have an app on the App Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am an Insurance Agent . For the past 13 years I have been helping people protect their assets and saving money with their premiums. I am a broker and represent our clients through 15 or so insurance companies. I do Auto, Home, Life, Business, Workers Comp and bonding.

I also work part time with Premier Fish & Reef doing aquarium maintenance, design and installation.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
After 15 years as a structural welder I hung it up and am now a full time student in the Aims Radiography program. I have an internship at NCMC in Greeley where I get to x-ray people for college credit :) When I'm not in school or at internship I'm watching my two kiddos (2mo & 20mo) or delivering pizza in the greater Berthoud/Johnstown/Mead/s Loveland/N Longmont area..... (yeah, that's a lot)