Z Grow II

Z Grow II

• $20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $30

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 18900 Thanks again for setting this all up, finally got mine settled in on the bottom of the tank, will slowly move from here. Btw it's in a redsea 250 with stock t5 lighting

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No worries, hopefully everyone's does well! Mine look great, hope to get a pic up in the morning!

Everyone get your light info and pic posted ASAP, I'd like to get tracking on these, and see how we do!

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just got my frag in the tank. Thanks to srt43r for grabbing my frag while knead at work. I'll post a pic tomorrow morning.

Turbo4toy

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is mine in the sandbed currently under the DIY led setup in my biocube. I think a hermit or snail may have made it close a little. But I wanted to get a picture of it up.
View attachment 18921

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy and deboy69 hit me up when you want to pickup frags, I'm around all week.

Thanks!!

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks good, we should also add who plans on feeding, and what they feed. Also what additives like acropower, lugols. I know this is a contest, but if everyone has success, then everyone wins and there are more frags for the community.

I feed a mix of Rods and Roggers. Every 3-4 days I will use a pipette and siphon some of the juice off and target feed most of my zoas. I also dose Acropower and Lugols. 15ml daily of acropower and 4 drops of lugols per week

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good, I'll add another note column with feeding info. Heck, if you guys like, I can track tank params as well, if you have them - or an average of what your tank is typically at.

I run ati bulbs if you wanna add that.