Dons 125 build thread

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picked up heaters and controllers from Chad and took them to martin today. Anyone who offered stuff for this build please don't back out get with someone and get it to us this is for a good cause

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
pidge;176537 said:
How's the build coming along? Is the auction going to be at the July meeting?
I believe that he is speaking with amonchak about all of this. BUT we are having an event for Don at the end of July (tentatively) that I believe will feature the auctioning of this tank, as well as many other things for his family. I could be wrong on the tank build but I'm pretty sure that is what is going on :). The event for Don will take place after the meeting at Aquatic Arts

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks amazing. Glad everybody agreed on white. Really makes the details pop.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;176563 said:
Looks amazing. Glad everybody agreed on white. Really makes the details pop.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 I agree!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This tank is so cool I cant think of a way to thank everyone for their hard work. Come with fat wallets for this tank even if you dont win the tank you still win by helping Don's family. But I think who ever wins this tank should let us come see it when it is up and running! I hope who ever wins it will love it and use it, it would break my heart to see it on craigslist.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
+1 its amazing!!!! You count me in for $100+ I want that tank in my house :) Great work everybody putting it together I think it turned out super super awesome! And thank you Mike for the original thought and main donations, you're a super dude!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dang Martin!!!! Nice work man! Wires and install look clean, clean!!!! Thank you for doing that. Again lmk if you need any help moving everything to the event.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow wow wow!!!!!!! Tank looks so amazing!!!!!! Great job Martin and everyone who helped build and donated to it! Def going to make some lucky winner ridiculously happy.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Still going through the pages, I'm floored. Props too all the MASC members who went through all this effort. Gonna have to think about how to get ya guys back somehow...

Wicked Demon;167166 said:
Me; rock, sand, cash, and mad respect to a straight STAND UP mutha f'er, I hope the beaches up there are awesome buddy!
Just a fun story WickedDemon, you know that nice flat piece of white coral you donated? After the raffle this excited kid came up to me and wanted to buy it from me right there. Kind caught me off guard since my head was still spinning from the raffle. I could tell he really wanted it, even offered to trade his 20g tank, lol. Ends up it was TMomma's grandson. I just asked if it was going to a good home, and gave it to him. Had a nice chat with his Mom too about her work donating aquariums to underprivileged classrooms! He was very happy, showed me his newly bought Mushrooms and gave me a hug. :D I think it'll be in good hands.

pidge;168551 said:
Gotta say, that after seeing the stand and canopy, I think white would be the better choice. With all the crown molding and raised panels I feel white would make it look very classy. Black would look good but white would give it the classic victorian look.
Ryan, you're right on the money. Incredible work. @ you, MajicMike, Martin, and everyone else:

Last edited by a moderator: