Mike and Cindys nano build

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Boogie;220446 said:
What happened to Mexico? Thought you were taking off? Did you two make a love connection (I acutally tried to search your posts and see if I missed it. lol)? You hanging around? ...between the lines warning too...seems Cindy hates pink and prefers black...just sayin. =)
Ya Mexico is still in the works. I don't know about love at this point. But I am ok with things so don't need to worry about the last part just sayin lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
.Gasp! just realized this might all be a trap..Mike, if you are in trouble/trapped/bound and gagged (unwillingly of course)...ask me about my kids...I'll allert the authorities and get you help buddy...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;220449 said:
Ya Mexico is still in the works. I don't know about love at this point. But I am ok with things so don't need to worry about the last part just sayin lol
Well hell..Congrats to both of you! Nothing better then two people I like spending some time together makin each other happy. You may now return to your regularly schedule program.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;220450 said:
.Gasp! just realized this might all be a trap..Mike, if you are in trouble/trapped/bound and gagged (unwillingly of course)...ask me about my kids...I'll allert the authorities and get you help buddy...
It wouldn't be unwillingly. :devilish:

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;220449 said:
Yeah, let's not go throwing 4 letter words around.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;220451 said:
Well hell..Congrats to both of you! Nothing better then two people I like spending some time together makin each other happy. You may now return to your regularly schedule program.

:redface:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;220453 said:
Yeah, let's not go throwing 4 letter words around.
Yeah, I figure both of you will be a little gunshy about "the" word for awhile...but hell, I'm not..LOVE YOU BOTH!!! See how easy it is...now everybody turn to the arsehole to your right and tell em you love em, lets spread the love people.

Kum by ya my Lord, kum by ya...

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;220455 said:
Yeah, I figure both of you will be a little gunshy about "the" word for awhile...but hell, I'm not..LOVE YOU BOTH!!! See how easy it is...now everybody turn to the arsehole to your right and tell em you love em, lets spread the love people.

I was talking about 'pink'.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;220456 said:
I was talking about 'pink'.
DOH!....Well don't go throwin that around either..its fragile...

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Boogie;220455 said:

Thanks mark! You just caused me pain. The arse on my right is my tattoo artist. I told him he was an a** and I loved him.....did not end well

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Mike and Cindys nano build

Boogie;220455 said:

Lol! I just spit my drink!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Boogie;220457 said:
DOH!....Well don't go throwin that around either..its fragile...
Now I am choking on my on own spit! Lol

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;220458 said:
Thanks mark! You just caused me pain. The arse on my right is my tattoo artist. I told him he was an a** and I loved him.....did not end well
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

But tats just tickle. There's nuthin' painful about 'em.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CindyL;220463 said:
you ok over there, Martin?? I didn't think you'd get all choked up over this.
All cough cough good cough! ;)

Boogie;220446 said:
...between the lines warning too...seems Cindy hates pink and prefers black...just sayin. =)
Wow...lol "In between the lines",I don't think anybody has anything to worry about. I didn't think that conversation was "warning" worthy...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

majicmike;220458 said:
My boss was on my right..he didnt seem to mind the "I love you" but I think the tongue in his ear might have been a touch much love spreading...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

Campbell;220482 said:
Wow...lol "In between the lines",I don't think anybody has anything to worry about. I didn't think that conversation was "warning" worthy...
Only time will tell...wink

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2