ZGrow I - A.L. Rainbows

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Overdue shots. I guess that I have a baby. I thought that it was just encrusting growth. If this same pattern holds true, I have about 5 more.

White balance is terrible... sorry.

Front:

Side:

Anybody else really hate having the white plug in their tank. :) I cannot wait to mount these, but I don't want to cut their growth back any.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;298560 said:
Whats the prize ?
22. First to melt Bonus:

And, to make it fun, well maybe not in this case, I decided to toss in another $10 for the first to actually melt theirs! So if you have the mis-fortune, and don't mind the shame, post up should yours melt - and you win!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I as looking at mine this am before I left for work and I have og polop plus three new ones and two baby's this this is poping one every five days or so!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, I still have a couple of baby bumps, but they have not really opened yet.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Look at all of that frag rock and encrusting tissue. I think that you got an edge piece. Cheater. :)

Seriously, if we do this next time, we need to start with interior polyps only.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
jda123;298771 said:
Look at all of that frag rock and encrusting tissue. I think that you got an edge piece. Cheater. :)

lets trade frags :p seriously Ill trade lol

I started with a single clean cut polyp and it has similar growth (okay like half), even the other zoas I got from Gonzos that day have new heads. Either way we can't win, hes a ZOA FREAK!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;298771 said:

We were lucky to get (I should add - 38) single headed frags, I doubt we can do much better than that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have had no growth until this week. Increased flow by 1000gph on sat and baby bump yesterday w new growth forming today. Coincidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm staying steady at the single head. have increased flow a lot, put it next to my millie frag rack, but nothing more has happened. Im looking at maybe 2 bumps? but in my eyes its 1 head still...