beer connoisseurs, take note!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aku;36848 said:
I liked it a lot. I still have a hard time finding a beer that I didn't like tho.
try little kings ..that should do the trick

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dan s mixed reef;28023 said:
Is it old chub that makes ska
Kind of late but I just saw this. Osker Blues Brewing Co. makes Old Chub and as stated before, Ska is a brewery. Both breweries are great and Old Chub is a great tasting beer, try it, I think you would like it.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
All you beer drinkers,

I was thinking a good way to expand our pallot and knolledge with beer we drink is by referalls. Post your top 3 favorate beers to give me and others a chance to try something new and good without waisting our money on trial and error at the liquor stores.

My top 3:

-Broken Halo IPA (made in Oregon)

-Modus Hoperandi IPA (Those of you unfamilior with IPAs, they are a more bitter beer)

-Old Chub (Dont drink more than 3 or so of these, increadible taste, but a little high on the ABV)

These are just my favorate at this moment, I like different beers based on season, etc.

As far as micros you can buy at the store, I like Ranger by New Belgium. My favorites used to be Mojo and Mojo Risin by Boulder, but all I can find from them in Seattle is Hazed and Infuzed. There are a ton of really good brews in the IPA flavor, I will toss up a list when I get a minute at work. I really like to tour the area and sample brews as well as trade with other home brewers. When I was back in CO there weren't many brewers in the club.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aku is actually friends with the brewer the made the recipe for Ranger IPA and was kind enouph to take me with him on a VIP tour with him and the brewmaster. It happen to fall on my birthday and was one of the best Bdays I have ever had!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so I didn't want to make a whole new thread like I told Aaron I was going to lol, BUT come to find out this past weekend that he doesn't drink beer!!!!!!!! WHAT, who does that! LOL, sorry Aaron had to loL!!!

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
no processing required with homegrown hops. Just throw them into the muslin bag. Your best bet you be to go to hops and berries and talk to those guys about a recipe.