Anyone interested in a group buy for Berghia nudibranchs?

Anyone interested in a group buy for Berghia nudibranchs?

• Yes! Help, I'm surrounded by aiptasia!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, if the price is right

• We don't need no stinkin' Berghia

• No, I'm planning to raise the pretty little anemones for fun and profit

• Total voters

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
heck yea I have a 110 gallon tank dedicated to them

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So did these ever get delivered? And if so have they helped out at all?

If not is possible to get another group buy started?

Or can we get a sponsor to order some?

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
They were delivered but didn't live beyond a day. The whole batch was lost. Last I heard the purchaser was hoping to work with the supplier on replacements or recovering some expense. But, that's for artfuldodger to say.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;127703 said:
So did these ever get delivered? And if so have they helped out at all?

If not is possible to get another group buy started?

Or can we get a sponsor to order some?
Mine didn't work though they were so small I haven't seen them since I put them in the tank. I don't even know if they're alive or not

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
About a third of them were introduced into my rock tank or picked up by others...about half died while in my small holding container 2 days after arrival. An expensive lesson. If I had to do it again, I'd forgo the discount and pay the shipping to get just the number I needed.

I can't really tell whether they have survived in the rock holding tank--75 gallons completely filled with rock and plenty of aiptasia. They do disappear immediately into the rock. If they are surviving and breeding in there, I fully expected them to require a few months to harvest the crop. I'll report back if/when I see measurable progress.

Zoalander

Butterfly Fish
Hey guys, my tanks use to have a bunch of aiptasia and I tried killing them with aiptasia x but they would come back. Trish from blue diamond aquatics swore by her peppermints that come from a part of the ocean were they are known to eat aiptasia. I bought two for each of my tank. After about 3-4 weeks I don't have a single aiptasia in any of them. Your all more than welcome to come over and take a look at my tanks.

Yup...I agree. I ordered from them last January and their berghias lived for about 7-8 months and maybe even longer if I kept up on their maintenance a little better. Will probably order from them again in the spring if no one starts a group buy sooner and if I can't find a couple local. Thanks for posting the link.

Jim