Anyone interested in a group buy for Berghia nudibranchs?

Anyone interested in a group buy for Berghia nudibranchs?

• Yes! Help, I'm surrounded by aiptasia!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, if the price is right

• We don't need no stinkin' Berghia

• No, I'm planning to raise the pretty little anemones for fun and profit

• Total voters

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I believe that the current orders are:
artful-dodger 10
rmougey 10
projectx 8
zenman 4
rajah 4
-----
Total 36

I'll place the order on Monday so if anybody else wants in, let me know...maybe we can still make it to 60 for the extra discount, but even this order gets us the free shipping.

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Next-to-last day for a bump...

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Order is in...we can still add to it (but not subtract) for a few more days if anyone missed out. Shipping date to be confirmed shortly...

cremer9

Butterfly Fish
3 for me

Will a hermit carb nail them.He keeps getting my snails when the are a good size.
I will paypal you wont be able to pick them up till after the 14th of November

I would like 4 also, please. I live in Silt. If it is too late, that is alright. Next time I am in Denver I will check out Neptunes. To bad too, I was in Denver last weekend.

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
It isn't too late, Marianne...are you sure? Denver is quite a drive...when are you likely to be coming back over the hill? I can certainly hold them for awhile but if I let them go in my tank I don't think we'll ever be able to find them again.

Cremer9...right now delivery will probably be November 15, 16 or 17 so that should work out perfectly. (I never know what to trust with a hermit crab...many will kill snails even if the shell is too small to use. In general, nudibranchs aren't tasty and get a pass, but who can predict? I honestly don't know how active hermits are at night when the berghia are feeding...I've never really noticed them moving around in the dark, but my nighttime watching has never focused on them.)

Maybe I should wait until you might be placing another order when the weather is better to come to Denver. I am taking down my 50 gallon aquarium and giving it to a 9 year old neighbor, who is interested in the hobby. I just don't want to give him the aquarium infested with aiptasia. My brother's wife is due in December and I wanted to come down, but that is a long time for you to hold the Berghias.

cremer9

Butterfly Fish
cancel order

got some new Important: Concentrated Calcium Hydroxide is a medium strength base and will kill or severely injury anything it is applied to. Also, attempting to apply this solution to too many majanos at once may have a negative affect on the pH and alkalinity within your reef tank and the paste will be harder to control when the pumps are turned back on.

took out all my fish,can not do anymore changes in the tank now thank you

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
I'd like to scoop up a couple if there's some left over. No need to add to the order for me, just saying I'll take some if there's an overage.

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got both posts and no worries...I'll be talking with Jeff at Reeftown tomorrow to finalize everything, so we're good.

If you have extra left over when the order comes in, please let me know. I will see how the weather is and if I can make a trip to your area.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe after you guys have cleaned up all the aiptasia, we can do like we did with the Sea Slugs and pass them around so they don't starve.

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
That would be great. I only have a few aiptasia and wouldn't need them for long. I would be much happier passing them on rather than starving them to death.

artfuldodger

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Delivery set!!

They will be shipping next Tuesday for delivery on Wed 11/16. I'll be picking them up from FedEx in the morning and then I will be in town for the rest of the week so let the pickup planning begin! My QT is currently empty so I'm going to move some aiptasia-covered rocks from my rock-curing tank in there and acclimate all of the Berghia for anybody who can't pick up immediately.

I'll get the final price and send out a PM to each of those who ordered by tomorrow. (I did order a few extras so for those who inquired, we should be able to handle additional requests.)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am excited to hear the feed back on these guys, as there really isn't a man made product that works great on aiptasia (imo). I used to swear by Aiptasia_X, and now have come to the realization that it has made my problem worse.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Which Fed ex are you going to pick them up at?

I work right accross the street from the one on Arpahoe and Joliet,same place we had the DBTC meeting I could meet you there or if you wanted to come this way.

Let me know

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;123739 said:
I am excited to hear the feed back on these guys, as there really isn't a man made product that works great on aiptasia (imo). I used to swear by Aiptasia_X, and now have come to the realization that it has made my problem worse.
+1
the more of the "juice" I have used the worse the problem has become.

Once I turn em loose in my tank Ill post updates

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
weak I needed in this group buy but haven't been on much since I'm over worked. Anyone wanna sell me a couple when they're done?