Grow out contest 2016-2

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Impressive! Looks great. Sorry my monti didn't work out. Has it survived at all or is it dead?

I'll have to sit this one out due to travel (I'm 50% European-based these days...)

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
ayaws;n655353 said:
Impressive! Looks great. Sorry my monti didn't work out. Has it survived at all or is it dead?

I'll have to sit this one out due to travel (I'm 50% European-based these days...)
It has survived, but it is bleached out right now. If it colors up I am hoping to use it a future growout.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
OK in light of recent events I have been reminded that I have been slacking on the grow outs. Again we need more participants to join us. The more that play the better it will be.

With that being said, I will just assume that those who do not want to play are just scared they can't beat those of us already committed. Just playing, but seriously let's start this off right.

PayPal to sctip@yahoo.com to lock in your place.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I have had two people pay so far. I cannot cut the coral until payments have been made which will push the grow out further to the right.

Please pay using PayPal or contact me and we can make arrangements.

My PayPal is: sctip@yahoo.com

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
The status is two have paid one is paying now and nothing from the rest. Please let me know if you can or cannot pay. I would really like to get this grow out going so I can also get the other zoa game going.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Ok guys everyone who wants to play please pay so we can get this Growout going.