newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm using the one that this site told me to buy
To have unlimited posts

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone still having trouble with tapatalk on android? I tried reinstalling the app and clearing my cache, and still get " failed to connect to forum, please check with forum admin if the problem still exists." I got into other forum/clubs on tapatalk successfully just to see if it was an app issue and it looks like it is just giving me a hard time with MASC. Any thoughts on how I can resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
opakapaka;257552 said:
Anyone still having trouble with tapatalk on android? I tried reinstalling the app and clearing my cache, and still get " failed to connect to forum, please check with forum admin if the problem still exists." I got into other forum/clubs on tapatalk successfully just to see if it was an app issue and it looks like it is just giving me a hard time with MASC. Any thoughts on how I can resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

I use tapatalk on my droid an I am not having any connection issues other than it being a bit slower than it used to be. Please keep us updated on this as Derek will be back in a couple weeks and will begin tweaking on things trying to increase speed on numerous things.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
will do, thanks

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone else having issues with errors that are not solved with hitting refresh button?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
First time in the last four days that I haven't had issues. Thanks guys!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Interesting...it seems I stopped receiving notifications on 7/19 as well. Hadn't noticed til Kris pointed it out.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Grrrr sorry guys same is true for me although I am getting tapatalk notifications now instead of emails. Ill add this to our list of tweaks that need to be done. Thank you all for you patience ad we make the transition.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heres a new one:
Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I use MAC OSX and I get this upon replying to a post or trying to post something new. Once I hit refresh the post sticks but their is definitely still an issue. This happens 100% of the time upon each attempt.

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

[attachment=64830:name]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm sorry we do not and will not address anything to do with apple :D

Jk - all added to the list thanks guys. Just glad your able to post and browse the site marginally until we get it all fine tuned.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh. Email is probably busted. I should be able to get I working on Sunday.

As for the encoding error it is probably due to the way I copied the site over. I am not sure I will be able to fix that until I upgrade the site when I get back from LA after next week.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still having problems getting onto MASC through tapatalk on my phone, I can get to the reefcentral and scmas forums with no problems.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got it now

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2